Topic: how to make input size the same as output in interp2
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 4, 2013 6:48 AM

hanciong awesome

Re: how to make input size the same as output in interp2

Hello,

Could you check this: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/328759

This is the actual problem. Thank you for your time.