Topic: interp2 can not handle matrix input??
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 6, 2013 4:11 PM

hanciong awesome

Re: interp2 can not handle matrix input??

what version of matlab you are using? because in matlab 2012b, there is such problem. I have tried it in matlab 2012a, there is no problem. If you want I can print screen and show it to you.