Topic: interp2 can not handle matrix input??
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 6, 2013 4:11 PM

hanciong awesome

Re: interp2 can not handle matrix input??

Hi Bruno,

this is the screenshot from 2012a: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93494026/Screenshot%202012a.png

and this is the screenshot from 2012b: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93494026/Screenshot%202012b.png

Pay attention to the versions number that I circle with red on the top of the image. Also the results in command window. They are different.

hanciong