Topic: interp2 can not handle matrix input??
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 6, 2013 4:11 PM

dpb

Re: interp2 can not handle matrix input??

On 5/4/2013 9:44 AM, hanciong wrote:

...[don't toppost--hard conversation follow makes]...

> The problem only exists in 2012b, exactly the version you are using. In
> matlab 2012a, there is no such problem.

Well, interp2 is an m-file; you can use debug and step through and see
where it goes south. I again don't have the time just now to look at in
depth.

Or, if it isn't next release check for patches and/or upgrades for which
you are eligible. Probably worth at least a notice to official TMW
support at mathworks.com; maybe they have a workaround already.