Topic: how solve this equation with one unknown?
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 6, 2013 10:38 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: how solve this equation with one unknown?

On 5/6/2013 7:29 AM, ghasem wrote:
> "Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <km867s$7ci$4@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 5/6/2013 6:56 AM, ghasem wrote:
>>> gr1 = sqrt(-100 - gamma^2);
>>
>> Your first line does not run:
>>
>> Error using gamma
>> Not enough input arguments.

>> gamma Gamma function.
>> Y = gamma(X) evaluates the gamma function for each element of X.

> NO,I'm sorry Mr abbasi.
> my unknown is not Y = GAMMA(X) in matlab.I did mistake.excuse me.
> you suppose in my code gamma is a expression,for example is gammaz.
> i.e, is one unknown.is not related on Y = GAMMA(X) in matlab.
> now with this correction,How I should solve this equation?i,.e how introduce
>gmmaz to final determinant (det_A) to solve with fzero?

WHat correction?

I can't run your code as you post it.

EDU>> gamma = real(gamma)+1j*imag(gamma)
Error using gamma
Not enough input arguments.

EDU>> gr1 = sqrt(-100 - gamma^2);
Error using gamma
Not enough input arguments.

You should post complete, selft contained code that
runs. Make sure it is all in segment, clearly delimited
so someone who wants to copy it, knows where it starts
and where it ends.

So, try again. Post complete working code, then
may be you'll have better chance of someone helping
you better.

good luck,

--Nasser
--Nasser