Topic: sprintf ('%X', -10) == '-1.000000e+01'
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 6, 2013 10:01 AM

kzelechowski@e3tech.local

Re: sprintf ('%X', -10) == '-1.000000e+01'

So that would be "a conversion that does not fit the data". Thanks.

U?ytkownik "Nasser M. Abbasi" napisa? w wiadomo?ci grup

On 5/6/2013 8:29 AM, kzelechowski@e3tech.local wrote:
> Why? The on-line help says the result should be typeset in hexadecimal
> digits, that would be '-A', wouldn?t it?

according to:

http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdio/fprintf/
"X Unsigned hexadecimal integer (uppercase)"

I do not know the format for signed conversion to hex.

--Nasser