Topic: interp2 can not handle matrix input??
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 6, 2013 4:11 PM

Steven Lord

Re: interp2 can not handle matrix input??

"hanciong " <hanciong@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi dpb,
>
> The problem only exists in 2012b, exactly the version you are using. In
> matlab 2012a, there is no such problem.

I did some investigation and I believe this is a manifestation of bug
886257:

http://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/details.html?rp=886257

This bug has been fixed in release R2013a. For release R2012b, it worked as
expected when I changed your function to:

fuint = @(x,y) reshape(interp2(xgr',ygr',zgr',x(:),y(:),'cubic',NaN),
size(x));

--
Steve Lord