Topic: Matheology � 258
Replies: 53   Last Post: May 11, 2013 10:07 PM

Virgil

Re: WMytheology � 258

In article
<31873d7b-097f-4ec7-a8c1-c722674a2081@p14g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 7 Mai, 22:45, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <656e14c3-aca7-4907-9487-89e9700ae...@m7g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Because by construction all elements are in the last line already.
> >
> > What last line?

> The last line would be that line that contains all natural numbers.
> If there is no last line, as it appears to be the case, then there are
> never all natural numbers.

Wrong and wrong! If each line is a FISON (finite initial set of
naturals) then there is no last FISON unless there is a last natural,
but every natural has a successor,
so no last natural,
and no last FISON,
and no last line.

But as every natural is in all but finitely many FISONs and every FISON
is a line, the lack of a last line is no problem, at least not outside
Wolkenmuekenheim.

> And never means never

But WM's "never" is invalid outside Wolkenmuekenheim. .

> > The whole point of your partial diagram is that there is no last line,

> Of course.

> > > Obviously impossible in the list that I constructed.
> >
> > That is only because you did not finish your construction.

> I did all that can be done in mathematics.

Outside of Wolkenmuekenheim it is spelled "WMytheology",
and what you do inside it matters not at all,
because outside of it is where all real mathematics takes place..
--

Date Subject Author
5/6/13
Read Re: Matheology � 258