Topic: complicated equation including bessel functions
Replies: 22   Last Post: May 8, 2013 2:43 PM

Torsten

Re: complicated equation including bessel functions

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <kmd28u$s69$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Torsten" wrote in message <kmd1nv$qpt$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>

> > What variables are changed within your for-loop ?
> > The complex constants eps1, k0, k1 and k2 ?

> Neither, it's fsolve first-guess that change:
>
> my_guess = (i/100) +1j*(k0+(i/m));
> exp2(i) = fsolve(@(bet)eval(exp1(i)),guess);
>
> Bruno

But my_guess is not handed to fsolve. Strange ...

Best wishes
Torsten.

Date Subject Author
5/7/13
Read complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Nasser Abbasi
[...]
Steven Lord