Topic: complicated equation including bessel functions
Replies: 22   Last Post: May 8, 2013 2:43 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: complicated equation including bessel functions

"ghasem " <shaban_sadeghi@yahoo.com> wrote in message <kmddod$rqb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> I want to solve this equation for "bet".
> but fsolve is not good.because my arguments are complex,and my guesses are not very exact.Therefore fsolve is not exact.
> is there any better mehtod?

fsolve solve multi-dimensional real equation.

If you want to adapt to nd-complex equation, consider splitting the real and imaginary part (for both argument and function value), and transform you problem in 2n-real equations.

Bruno

Date Subject Author
5/7/13
Read complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Nasser Abbasi
[...]
Steven Lord