Topic: complicated equation including bessel functions
Replies: 22   Last Post: May 8, 2013 2:43 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: complicated equation including bessel functions

"ghasem " <shaban_sadeghi@yahoo.com> wrote in message <kmdheh$9e2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > fsolve solve multi-dimensional real equation.
> >
> > If you want to adapt to nd-complex equation, consider splitting the real and imaginary part (for both argument and function value), and transform you problem in 2n-real equations.
> > Bruno

> ====================================
> thank you very much fro your attention...
> How convert this equation to real and imaginary parts?
> I can not,because I arguments of bessel functions are complex.foe example:
> besseli(1,2+3*j)
> how separate for real and imaginary parts?
> ghasem

instead of
z -> besseli(1,z)

consider
(x,y) -> (real(besseli(1,z), imag(besseli(1,z))), where z = 1+1iy.

The later function is R^2 -> R^2, even intermediately it's a 1D complex function Z -> Z.

Bruno

Date Subject Author
5/7/13
Read complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Nasser Abbasi
[...]
Steven Lord