Topic: complicated equation including bessel functions
Replies: 22   Last Post: May 8, 2013 2:43 PM

ghasem

Re: complicated equation including bessel functions

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <kmdol4$4bt$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "ghasem " <shaban_sadeghi@yahoo.com> wrote in message <kmdo2e$28g$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>

> > I know Bruno,But where of this example,is related to my question?
>
> It shows you the right way to use FSOLVE with complex equation.
>
> Bruno

======================
yes,But complex equation with real argument.in fact,a complex equation that you can separate real and imaginary parts.
but in bessel function,complex numbers are implicity (no explicity).
ghasem

Date Subject Author
5/7/13
Read complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Torsten
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Bruno Luong
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
ghasem
5/8/13
Read Re: complicated equation including bessel functions
Nasser Abbasi
[...]
Steven Lord