Topic: IT IS ALL OVER FOR CURRENT MATHEMATICS WITH THE PUBLICATION OF PRIME
NUMBER SPIRALS, BY THE GRACE OF CHRIST

Replies: 8   Last Post: May 10, 2013 10:59 AM

Robin Chapman

Re: IT IS ALL OVER FOR CURRENT MATHEMATICS WITH THE PUBLICATION OF

On 09/05/2013 13:59, hope9900@frontier.com wrote:

> It is made Possible by the sole Grace to me of JESUS CHRIST MY LORD,
> and the inspiration of a few mathematicians , specially the
> inspiration of a friend, a Phd , Belel Mohammed Bathia PHD,
> Mathematics, Malaysia, who understood my papers and published them in
> a journal recognized by the American Mathematical Society (
> International journal of applied mathematical research, IJAMR).

At 100 euros a paper. Ker-ching!

http://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijamr/pages/view/APC