Topic: Matheology � 258
Replies: 53   Last Post: May 11, 2013 10:07 PM

Ralf Bader

Re: Matheology 258

http://www.amazon.de/Mathematik-Physik-10-2012-ersten-Semester/dp/348670821X/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1368086437&sr=1-4&keywords=M%C3%BCckenheim

>> > But that one sequence gives a limit does not guarantee that that
>> > sequence need give the same result as any other sequence.

> Therfore I said "for every sequence (x_n) with limit x_0."

>> Mückenheim will understand neither this nor that he need not teach you
>> how derivatives are defined (and even if, he could not, because he
>> obviously does not understand it himself)

> Don't conclude from your state of understanding on that of authors of
> best selling text books.

>> > So unless one has some other guarantee of differentiability at the
>> > point in question, finding a supposed derivative or slope by a sequence
>> > is not guaranteed to work right.

>> If Mückenheim's crap would be correct, then one could do with just one
>> sequence, appropriately chosen, in the definition of differentiability.

> This proves your absolute ingnorance. Appropriately? What would that
> be in mathematics? The simplest counter-example is the function f(x) =
> |x| at x = 0. And there are other examples, for instance the function
> f(x) = 1 for x = 1/n, n in |N, and f(x) = 0 else.
>
> We see: you do not even know the most simplest foundations of trivial
> mathematics, butyou try to understand advanced texts and to judge
> about uncomprehended mathematics. Ridiculous!
>
> Regards, WM

Blablablabla. Your idiotic crap

|For all n: f(n) = 1 , lim_n-->oo f(n) = 1
|This is required for correctly calculating differential quotients in
|analysis. (Just this morning I explained that in class.)

remains idiotic crap even if you again prove your competence (the only one
to be seen in your 28thousandandsomething postings) in idiotic libels.

Date Subject Author
5/6/13
Read Re: Matheology � 258
Virgil