Topic: IT IS ALL OVER FOR CURRENT MATHEMATICS WITH THE PUBLICATION OF PRIME
NUMBER SPIRALS, BY THE GRACE OF CHRIST

Replies: 8   Last Post: May 10, 2013 10:59 AM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: IT IS ALL OVER FOR CURRENT MATHEMATICS WITH THE PUBLICATION OF

On May 9, 2013, rich...@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) wrote:

> >> How do you know that?
> >Have a look at this :
> >http://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijamr/about/editorialPolicies#p...

> >You'll have your answer.
>
> That's just a claim by the publisher.  Remember we have also have the
> evidence that your paper was published.
>
> -- Richard

My paper? Please don't associate me with that piece of sh... I'm not
related to these wackos in any way.

You're probably right about the publisher. If the referee has no clue
about what he reads, he may be tempted to accept it just to get the
100 erros.