Topic: IT IS ALL OVER FOR CURRENT MATHEMATICS WITH THE PUBLICATION OF PRIME
NUMBER SPIRALS, BY THE GRACE OF CHRIST

Replies: 8   Last Post: May 10, 2013 10:59 AM

Robin Chapman

Re: IT IS ALL OVER FOR CURRENT MATHEMATICS WITH THE PUBLICATION OF

On 10/05/2013 12:47, Soap Research wrote:
> On May 9, 2013, rich...@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) wrote:

>>> Have a look at this :
>>> http://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijamr/about/editorialPolicies#p...

>>> You'll have your answer.
>>
>> That's just a claim by the publisher. Remember we have also have the
>> evidence that your paper was published.
>>
>> -- Richard

> My paper? Please don't associate me with that piece of sh... I'm not
> related to these wackos in any way.
>
> You're probably right about the publisher. If the referee has no clue
> about what he reads, he may be tempted to accept it just to get the
> 100 erros.

Are there referees?

I must confess I am totally sceptical about this journal's
"refereeing policy", but on the other hand I am completely
credulous regarding its article charges --- I believed instantly
it really did charge 100 euros per paper :-)