Topic: Matheology � 261
Replies: 11   Last Post: May 16, 2013 8:42 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 261

In article
<492841d0-4089-4ab2-818b-7505c36a6725@12g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 11 Mai, 22:13, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <5c2d1ccc-1763-4048-a153-592bc4153...@k8g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> >  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > But I can state by pure reason: If we agree that irrelevant lines of
> > > the list are irrelevant, then I am right and set theory is wrong. And
> > > that is completely satifactory for me.

> > But what WM calls irrelevant is not irrelevant.

> Not in matheology including far distance actions. But in mathematics
> and for every finite n the last line of
>
> 1
> 12
> 12...n
>
> is independent of the presence or absence of the preceding lines.

The process by which you get any line is not independe3nt of the prior
lines having at one time been in existence, so all those prior lines
once existed and thus have become a part of history and cannot be erased
from history, at least not outsicde of Wolkenmuekenheim. .