Topic: book on MATLAB OOP?
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 13, 2013 4:54 PM

kj

Re: book on MATLAB OOP?

In <kmgbfd$58$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com> "Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> writes:

>"kj" <no.email@please.post> wrote in message

>> Can someone recommend a book on object-oriented programming using
>> MATLAB?

>Have you read through the section of the documentation for MATLAB that
>discusses the object-oriented programming systems in MATLAB? If so, was
>there anything you expected to find in that documentation that you didn't?

I'm looking for a book that describes OOP in MATLAB to those who
are already familiar with OOP in other more traditionally OO
languages, and in doing in so, pointing out the ways in which OOP
in MATLAB differs from the latter. I find that the documentation
does not emphasize this point of view.