Topic: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: May 24, 2013 7:25 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers

On May 14, 8:14 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 13, 10:48 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
(snipped)

> Nice enough topic, and you are right about the kinds of index methods
> of censorship that takes place, and otherwise notice how few if any
> K-12s are anywhere to be seen within these public Usenet/newsgroups.

The fact that few if any High Schoolers post should be a alarm bell
for those who look after Usenet. When Usenet started, everyone was
shouting a banner of "freedom of speech", but there is little fairness
of speech in Usenet so long as anyone can hide behind fake names and
post almost unlimited volume. When you have fake names-- BroilJAB,
HVAC, Kevin, Bacle and more than 5 posts per 24 hours by such dolts,
then the Usenet science newsgroups are tarnished so much that a High
School youngster would not feel comfortable in posting.

So that if those two rules were installed-- no fake names, only 5
posts per day we would see a science forum.

> They'll also connect your words together so as to making them a whole
> lot less searchable, and they've done the same thing with external
> links by connecting the prior word to that link and thereby making it
> unfunctional.  So, there are ways of messing up your topics and

Worse yet is this Docendi.org or Niuz.biz that collects my posts and
then when a bystander opens up that post in Niuz, Niuz attaches
malware to the bystanders computer, at least that is what the Google
warnings say about Niuz. I still want a lawyer to sue Niuz
for wrecking computers, or the threat of wrecking computers.

> replies in ways that computer forensics can't link to the insider
> perpetrators that intend to make their own stuff stick and your stuff
> either fail or eventually vanish.
>
> However, I do believe we're seeing more than 400 million ly distance
> by way of extremely long time exposures and lots of computer PhotoShop-
> like methods applied.

I am still looking to see if 400 million light years is the upper
limit. It appears so, since that Ring in the 3rd layer of Jarrett's
galaxy mapping is 400 m l y distance. It is not final, but a good
rough guess.

AP

Date Subject Author
5/14/13
Read Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Enrico! . Call someone. PRONTO! My Behind is too Big and
I Can't get out of the Tub. Get a Crew to Pull me Out , Enrico.
[...]
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
bradguth@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/18/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/24/13
Read 1604 Kepler's supernova Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance
tool #1588 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Phony MacNymster