Topic: Chapt15.65 Unification of 4 Particles of Physics by the Maxwell
Equations #1373 New Physics #1580 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: May 16, 2013 12:37 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Chapt15.65 Unification of 4 Particles of Physics by the Maxwell
Equations #1373 New Physics #1580 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On May 15, 1:25 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> The Atom in Maxwell Equations is a unification of the 4 particles that
> must have perpetual motion. Perpetual Motion is the driving mechanism.
> The Maxwell Equations are perpetual motion equations. Electrons cannot
> have perpetual motion if they are alone, nor can protons have
> perpetual motion if they are alone, because both have finite rest-
> mass. The only means of perpetual motion is the photon or neutrino
> with zero rest mass. So the existence of an Atom comes about as the
> entity that causes the proton, electron to have perpetual motion by
> converting its particles of proton and electron into photons. So, in
> this unification, the Atom is a conversion machine that takes finite
> rest mass, converts it into photons and thus allows the atom or
> compound to be perpetual motion machines.
>
> Chemistry, the entire subject is mostly about the chemical bond, and
> the chemical bond is the conversion of particles with rest-mass to be
> photons with zero rest mass and thus gaining perpetual motion.
>
> Since the proton and electron both have rest mass if alone, they must
> be converted to a photon. And the particle that does the conversion is
> the neutrino.
>
> So now, a single hydrogen atom with a single lonely proton and a
> single lonely electron have no perpetual motion and thus will not
> survive long nor in perpetuity. So it has a major problem and the
> solution is Chemical bonding. So the hydrogen atom bonds to another
> hydrogen atom and its 2 electrons where 1 is converted to a positron
> and this electron + positron combine into forming a gamma ray photon,
> via the help of the neutrino.
>
> Now apparently the 2 protons can survive as being protons with rest
> mass, as long as the electrons are now a gamma ray photon of perpetual
> motion.
>
> But in the nucleus of helium and higher atomic numbered atoms, the
> neutrons are protons + electrons + neutrinos and the nucleus of the
> helium atom with its 4 protons and 2 nuclear electrons and 2 neutrinos
> could form a proton + antiproton = gamma ray photon with perpetual
> motion, along with the 2 nuclear electrons having a nuclear chemical
> bond with the protons.
>
> So, what is needed for Physics so that every particle of physics can
> achieve Perpetual Motion as described by the Maxwell Equations? Well
> only 4 particles are needed proton and electron to be the particles
> that form all of the atoms, and then 2 more particles the photon and
> neutrino to convert rest-mass into 0 rest-mass so that the proton and
> electron can be perpetual motion.
>
> When we look at the 4 Symmetrical Maxwell Equations, the ones with
> magnetic monopoles, we are faced with two entities the positive
> electric charge and the negative electric charge (alternatively the
> magnetic charge). And the 4 Maxwell Equations are equations that solve
> the charges as providing perpetual motion through the conversion by

Now the above has a interesting implication with it. It implies that a
electron mingles with a neutrino and converts the electron into a
positron. So that the job of a neutrino is to merely convert electrons
into positrons. And the formula is this:

electron + neutrino ==> positron

So what feature of a ordinary electron would a neutrino alter to make
it into a positron? Well, I would think, according to Hund's Rule of
filling suborbitals that the neutrino alters the spin of the second
entering electron to become a positron. So that if the first electron
is down spin, the neutrino makes sure the second electron is up spin.
But it seems to me that more has to be altered of a electron to become
a positron.

Now I do not think any physicists before me have asked the question of
whether positrons are both coming in a up spin and down spin? Maybe
positrons are like neutrinos that all have a left hand chirality. And
whether this left-handed chirality causes the electron + neutrino to
end up as a positron.

So the implication that the Unification of the Particles of Physics
exist to cause atoms to have perpetual motion by making the electrons
into gamma ray photons makes the neutrino the conversion particle and
it converts a electron into a positron.

So is there anything in the Maxwell Equations that gives us some
indication of a conversion particle? Not the neutrino because the
Maxwell Equations are about charge, either electrical or magnetic and
the neutrino has no charge. But neither does the photon, yet the
Maxwell Equations derive the speed of light.

I think the answer lies in the displacement current of the Ampere/
Maxwell law. A particle that converts is similar to a wave that is
displaced as the displacement current. So if I think of the neutrino
as a displacement current would it be the alteration of a electron
into a positron?

--

More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium