Topic: The syntax of MATLAB is inconsistent
Replies: 12   Last Post: May 16, 2013 10:40 AM

kzelechowski@e3tech.local

Re: The syntax of MATLAB is inconsistent

If you agreed you would say that this is inconsistent.

U?ytkownik "Bruno Luong" napisa? w wiadomo?ci grup

<kzelechowski@e3tech.local> wrote in message
<51948e1c$0$26708$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>...
> % This command has an assignment operator and it is considered to be an
> assignment.
> z .a = 0;
> % So far so good. However, this command has an assignment operator too:
> z .(a) = 0;
> % Nevertheless, it is considered to be a function call.
> % If that is consistent, I do not know what is not.

Now I agree, this is not inconsistent.

Bruno