Topic: grading a regents - could we try this?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Jun 4, 2013 9:33 PM

Lou Cino

RE: summer PD
att1.html (4.4 K)

Hi Lidia-

This summer, Molloy College, located on Long Island, will be offering 12 different Summer Institutes for Teachers in a variety of Math areas, including two on the elementary level:

Implementing the Common Core Math Curriculum in Grades 3-6
(3 graduate credits or 2 in-service credits)
June 24-27; M-Th; 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., RVC campus
Tuition and Fees: Graduate: $900 or In-Service: $495

Understanding Common Core Math Standards: Grades K-2
(3 graduate credits or 2 in-service credits)
July 8-11; M-Th; 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., RVC campus
Tuition and Fees: Graduate: $900 or In-Service: $495

Both of the Summer Institutes are offered on an intensive, one-week format at our main campus in Rockville Centre, Long Island.

Each Summer Institute may be taken for 3 graduate credits ($900 per Institute) for teachers or on a non-credit basis for 2 in-service credits. Course descriptions for the Institutes, application and registration information, as well as travel directions and other information, can be found in our brochure which can be downloaded from the web at: www.molloy.edu/ce/summer<http://www.molloy.edu/ce/summer>.

If you should have any questions regarding the Institutes, or would like a brochure mailed to you, please email me at: lcino@molloy.edu<mailto:lcino@molloy.edu> or call my office at: 516-678-5000 ext. 6483.

Regards-
Lou Cino

Louis J. Cino
Dean,
Division of Continuing Education and Professional Development
Molloy College
1000 Hempstead Avenue
PO Box 5002
Rockville Centre, NY 11571-5002
516-678-5000 Ext. 6357 (RVC Office)
516-678-5000 Ext. 7512 (Suffolk Office)
Fax: 516-256-2234
E-mail: lcino@molloy.edu
www.molloy.edu/ce
Become a fan of Continuing Education on Facebook