Topic: The syntax of MATLAB is inconsistent
Replies: 12   Last Post: May 16, 2013 10:40 AM

Steven Lord

Re: The syntax of MATLAB is inconsistent

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message
> <kzelechowski@e3tech.local> wrote in message
> <5194b95b$0$1270$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>...

>> If you agreed you would say that this is inconsistent.
>>

> Yes.
>
> Bruno
>
> PS: Please don't top post

I don't think the documentation page to which I pointed contains all the
rules for command-function duality, in part because some of them can get
quite complicated.

I will let the documentation and development staff know about this and ask
them to consider adding more information to that page.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com