Topic: Action-Reaction: What is Quantum Mechanics?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 18, 2013 3:47 PM

herbert glazier

Re: Action-Reaction: What is Quantum Mechanics?

On May 15, 9:49 pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> this seems to be what happenned to the Many Worlds guy;
> he opened the Copenhagenschool box, and lo
> the cat was not to be found; perhaps,
> Schroedinger let her out.
>

> > eat, barf

QM to me is hydrogen atom. QM has my "Spin Theory" Structure of
electrons.Photon Theary..Wave Theaory etc. QM is how I see the macro
universe. TreBert