Topic: grading a regents - could we try this?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Jun 4, 2013 9:33 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: summer PD
att1.html (2.2 K)

Of course there is the AMTNYS summer conference! It's being held at St. John Fisher and even though Rochester is a bit of a hike from L.I., the summer conference is a "bonding" experience for those who attend and is certainly not to be missed! Plus, I'll bet the train goes there!
Please see the link at www.amtnys.org
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps

-----Original Message-----
From: Lidia Gonzalez <euclid6675@aol.com>
To: nyshsmath <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Thu, May 16, 2013 8:42 am
Subject: summer PD

Dear All:
I was approached by a student (future elementary school teacher) wanting a list
f sumer/fall PD that focuses on mathematics at the elementary school level
preferably close to NYC). While I could go to several sites and compile such a
ist myself, I was wondering if this already exists and if so where I might
ocate it. The AMTNYS website lists affiliate conferences but those dates have
ll passed. Thanks,
-Lidia G

Read prior posts and download attachments from the web archives at
http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=671