Topic: Matheology § 263
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 17, 2013 8:52 PM

Alan Smaill

Re: Matheology § 263

Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, every post you make errors regarding Cantor's formula.
>
> It's a real maze to get one sensible comment out of you.
>
> You infer all sorts of facts given the example f
> then say nothing can be inferred at all from a partial f.
>
> Why would S change its value of 2eS
>
> given f(2) but not f(100) ?

Here's a game:

* you give me a way of determining the nth digit of the mth number
in a list of reals given in decimal;
* I give you back a way of determining the digits of a real in decimal;
* you tell me where that number is in your given list --
you win if it is where you claim, and lose otherwise.

Do you want to play?

--
Alan Smaill