Topic: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: May 24, 2013 7:25 PM

bradguth@gmail.com

Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers

On May 14, 2:51 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 14, 8:14 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 13, 10:48 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
> (snipped)
>

> > Nice enough topic, and you are right about the kinds of index methods
> > of censorship that takes place, and otherwise notice how few if any
> > K-12s are anywhere to be seen within these public Usenet/newsgroups.

> The fact that few if any High Schoolers post should be a alarm bell
> for those who look after Usenet. When Usenet started, everyone was
> shouting a banner of "freedom of speech", but there is little fairness
> of speech in Usenet so long as anyone can hide behind fake names and
> post almost unlimited volume. When you have fake names-- BroilJAB,
> HVAC, Kevin, Bacle and more than 5 posts per 24 hours by such dolts,
> then the Usenet science newsgroups are tarnished so much that a High
> School youngster would not feel comfortable in posting.
>
> So that if those two rules were installed-- no fake names, only 5
> posts per day we would see a science forum.
>

> > They'll also connect your words together so as to making them a whole
> > lot less searchable, and they've done the same thing with external
> > links by connecting the prior word to that link and thereby making it
> > unfunctional.  So, there are ways of messing up your topics and

> Worse yet is this Docendi.org or Niuz.biz that collects my posts and
> then when a bystander opens up that post in Niuz, Niuz attaches
> malware to the bystanders computer, at least that is what the Google
> warnings say about Niuz. I still want a lawyer to sue Niuz
> for wrecking computers, or the threat of wrecking computers.
>

> > replies in ways that computer forensics can't link to the insider
> > perpetrators that intend to make their own stuff stick and your stuff
> > either fail or eventually vanish.

> > However, I do believe we're seeing more than 400 million ly distance
> > by way of extremely long time exposures and lots of computer PhotoShop-
> > like methods applied.

> I am still looking to see if 400 million light years is the upper
> limit. It appears so, since that Ring in the 3rd layer of Jarrett's
> galaxy mapping is 400 m l y distance. It is not final, but a good
> rough guess.
>
> AP

If the current generations of K-12s were even half as smart as our era
of 5th graders, there wouldn't be a problem with Usenet/newsgroups as
having been run into the nearest toilet by ZNR oligarchs and redneck
mafia types, that are mostly public funded and the rest faith-based
funded as to keeping as many K-12s from showing up or staying for
long.

Date Subject Author
5/14/13
Read Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Enrico! . Call someone. PRONTO! My Behind is too Big and
I Can't get out of the Tub. Get a Crew to Pull me Out , Enrico.
[...]
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
bradguth@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/18/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/24/13
Read 1604 Kepler's supernova Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance
tool #1588 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Phony MacNymster