Topic: grading a regents - could we try this?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Jun 4, 2013 9:33 PM

Elaine Zseller

RE: summer PD

Have you checked the websites for Southern Westchester BOCES or Nassau BOCES? The BOCES will be running summer PD.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Lidia Gonzalez
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:43 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: summer PD

Dear All:

I was approached by a student (future elementary school teacher) wanting a list of sumer/fall PD that focuses on mathematics at the elementary school level (preferably close to NYC). While I could go to several sites and compile such a list myself, I was wondering if this already exists and if so where I might locate it. The AMTNYS website lists affiliate conferences but those dates have all passed. Thanks,

- -Lidia G
*