Topic: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: May 24, 2013 7:25 PM

gk@gmail.com

Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers

On Friday, May 17, 2013 12:41:33 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On May 17, 1:33 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 14, 2:51 pm, Archimedes Plutonium

> > <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > (snipped)

> > > The fact that few if any High Schoolers post should be a alarm bell
>
> > > for those who look after Usenet. When Usenet started, everyone was
>
> > > shouting a banner of "freedom of speech", but there is little fairness
>
> > > of speech in Usenet so long as anyone can hide behind fake names and
>
> > > post almost unlimited volume. When you have fake names-- BroilJAB,
>
> > > HVAC, Kevin, Bacle and more than 5 posts per 24 hours by such dolts,
>
> > > then the Usenet science newsgroups are tarnished so much

Asshole:

First of all, notice how, as usual, no one gives a damn about anything you
have to say, because you are a joke to everyone.

The lies and trash you repeatedly post hurt Usenet more than anything
anyone else ever does. Do you not understand, you and guth imbeciles that
we don't want your non-mathematical content IN A MATHEMATICS WEBSITE.
Do you get that Guth, you two-bit fuck?
Maybe, plutonium, some day you will grow a pair of testicles
and submit your theories to be tested. Until then, keep fooling yourself into
believing you're a scientist; keep living in your bubble.

that a High

> > > School youngster would not feel comfortable in posting.
>

> > > So that if those two rules were installed-- no fake names, only 5
>
> > > posts per day we would see a science forum.

> > > Worse yet is this Docendi.org or Niuz.biz that collects my posts and
>
> > > then when a bystander opens up that post in Niuz, Niuz attaches
>
> > > malware to the bystanders computer, at least that is what the Google
>
> > > warnings say about Niuz. I still want a lawyer to sue Niuz
>
> > > for wrecking computers, or the threat of wrecking computers.

Look up some organization catering to imbeciles see if they can hook
you up with a lawyer. And then tell the lawyer how you're trashing this site,
and have him laugh in your face --the way anyone who reads your garbage
laughs at you.

And, again, you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about.

> > > I am still looking to see if 400 million light years is the upper
>
> > > limit. It appears so, since that Ring in the 3rd layer of Jarrett's
>
> > > galaxy mapping is 400 m l y distance. It is not final, but a good
>
> > > rough guess.
>

> > > AP
>

> > If the current generations of K-12s were even half as smart as our era
>
> > of 5th graders, there wouldn't be a problem with Usenet/newsgroups as
>
> > having been run into the nearest toilet by ZNR oligarchs and redneck
>
> > mafia types, that are mostly public funded and the rest faith-based
>
> > funded as to keeping as many K-12s from showing up or staying for
>
> > long.
>

> I see it more as a general laziness and apathy of subscribers with the
>
> idea, the muddled idea of freedom of speech with no rules attached.

HYPOCRITES; You're both not just complete morons, but HYPOCRITES.

Free speech does not mean you get to post whatever you want in a MATHEMATICS

website; you get to post MATHEMTICAL CONTENT.

> So the two rules that I deem necessary for a Science Forum-- no fake
>
> names and 5 posts limit per 24 hours are necessary rules to even have
>
> a science forum.

And no one pays attention, because you are seen as a buffoon, a liar and

an overall imbecile. So you're not considered to have any moral or otherwise

authority.

> If we analogize to a grocery store where you buy food and you pay by
>
> leaving a true name so the bill is sent and you pay at the end of the
>
> month. So in comes shopping BroilJAB and buys every day a huge cart of
>
> groceries but never pays for anything because he never leaves a true
>
> name of accountability. And in comes Sam Wormley who clears out the
>
> entire aisle of food every day, sometimes twice a day so that others
>
> cannot buy any food of that aisle in that day.

Stop posting OFF_TOPIC in a MATHEMATICS website, you worthless fucking

babboons.

> Google wanted to improve the newsgroups, but went about it all
>
> contorted. They have hired unpaid moderators in sci.math. Those poor
>
> moderators who have to give so much of their time, when all Google had
>
> to do was impose the two rules-- no fake names and no more than 5
>
> posts/24 hours. BroilJAB would never post his crap with his real name
>
> and if he did, we would quickly learn of his employer or where he
>
> works and the complaints would drive him away. And Sam Wormley would
>
> be restricted to 5 posts a day not able to hog the front pages of
>
> sci.physics.
>

> So Google missed the boat with its New Newsgroups. It is easy for them
>
> to engineer those two rules and besides, having posters with true real
>
> names only is of benefit to Internet companies because commerce does
>
> not make money from people masquerading behind fake names. Do you
>
> think Amazon or Ebay are happy to see someone with a fake name?
>

> So think of the High Schooler who opens up sci.physics today and sees
>
> a swarm of political manure by BroilJAB and not physics and then
>
> another swarm of one liner airhead parroting of physics topics by Sam
>
> Wormley. Not much benefit of science physics when you have tons of
>
> fake name posters, none of which can be relied on for any information.
>

> If you want to do serious science, you have to have a real name to
>
> take responsibility of your posting interaction.
>

> AP

Date Subject Author
5/14/13
Read Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Enrico! . Call someone. PRONTO! My Behind is too Big and
I Can't get out of the Tub. Get a Crew to Pull me Out , Enrico.
[...]
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
bradguth@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/18/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/24/13
Read 1604 Kepler's supernova Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance
tool #1588 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Phony MacNymster