Topic: A logically motivated theory
Replies: 15   Last Post: May 21, 2013 8:22 AM

fom

Re: A logically motivated theory

On 5/20/2013 2:37 PM, Zuhair wrote:
> On May 20, 2:59 am, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>> On 5/18/2013 11:19 PM, Zuhair wrote:

<snip>

>>> http://math.boisestate.edu/~holmes/acyclic_abstract_final_revision.pdf

I am still considering your other response,
but, I wanted to say that I began looking at
the paper.

I have little knowledge of NF. Your idea,
however, is almost obvious. So, it is the
kind of thing that gets overlooked. I look
forward to reading more to see how it develops.

Very nice.