Topic: Repeated Integrals
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 21, 2013 12:02 AM

W. Craig Carter

Re: Repeated Integrals

Hello,
I thought the poster might be looking for something recursive?

int[0, x_] = Integrate[lFunc[a[0], z] g[z], {z, 0, x}]

int[n_Integer, x_] :=
int[n, x] = Integrate[lFunc[a[n], z] int[n - 1, z], {z, 0, x}]

Craig