Topic: TI-Smartview for the TI-84 Plus Update to COLOR
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 30, 2013 1:09 PM

Morse, Dana

RE: TI-Smartview for the TI-84 Plus Update to COLOR

Hello Evan and the rest of the readers,

Here are your answers:

(1) Will the Mac version of Smartview be released on the same date? That is affirmative. Both PC and MAC versions will be ready when the software update is released.

(2) If I upgrade my Smartview, I assume that my onscreen calculator will look like a Plus C. Will I have the option of having it display as a traditional 84, since most of my students have 83s/84s? Or once I upgrade will it always display as a Plus C?

There is a new icon in the tool bar that allows you to change back and forth between the TI-84 Plus and the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. Not to worry about that.

My favorite feature on the new updated software is that you can change the placement of the calculator from the left side of the screen (for the right handed teachers) to the right side of the screen. TI has listened to the left handed Math teachers out there!

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York & Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)