Topic: Richard Dawkins Claims Unborn Children Are Less Human Then Pigs
Replies: 10   Last Post: May 24, 2013 4:05 PM

Re: Richard Dawkins Claims Unborn Children Are Less Human Then Pigs

On Thu, 23 May 2013 07:57:17 -0400, Brother Love wrote:

> On Wed, 22 May 2013 22:27:29 -0700 (PDT), SkyEyes <skyeyes9@cox.net>
> wrote:

>>On May 22, 2:50 pm, Brother Love <BrotherLove4TheL...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> If anyone still doubts that athiests are evil, let them read this
>>> latest report about Dawkins, the paintron saint of athiesm.
>>> http://www.creationstudies.org/Education/richard-dawkins-abortion-twe...

>>He doesn't claim that fetuses are less "human" than pigs, he claims
>>their less *sentient* than pigs. And he's right. Pigs are intelligent,
>>conscious, sentient beings. Embryos and fetuses are *not*. The nervous
>>system isn't hooked up and operating until birth, for very good reason:
>>birth hurts.

> People who defend Dawkins makes me sick.
> Always remember: Jesus love's you and so do I! Yes! Each and every one of
> you!

That's pretty much how I feel about people who have to lie to make their
point. You call Dawkins' description of God "unflattering". Dawkins is
quoting the Bible; he didn't write it, he's only reading it. Which,
apparently, many Christians fail to do.

Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before
About eight o'clock