Topic: Skewness and kurtosis p-values
Replies: 11   Last Post: May 28, 2013 6:50 AM

Cristiano

Re: Skewness and kurtosis p-values

On 25/05/2013 12:43, Cristiano wrote:
> If someone can confirm that the following procedure is good, I can stop
> asking and I can start the simulation:

Better idea: I checked my simulation with a counter-simulation.
I count how many calculated skewness fall beyond the critical values
calculated with my simulation. The results are very good.

I really don't know how that site gets those critical values.

Cristiano