Topic: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Replies: 17   Last Post: May 26, 2013 4:37 PM

Helmut Wabnig

Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics

On Sat, 25 May 2013 11:54:44 -0700, "hanson" <hanson@quick.net> wrote:

>"Helmut Wabnig" <hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> wrote:

>> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote:
>An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
><http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/2013/05/21/an-unheralded-breakthrough-the-rosetta-stone-of-mathematics/>
>Deligne's number theory and geometry.
>André Weil saw that the two subjects are in
>fact closely related. In 1940, while Weil was
>imprisoned for refusing to serve in the
>army during World War II.

>Tom Potter wrote:
><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Weil>
>"In January 1941, Weil and his family sailed from
>Marseille to New York. He spent the war in theUS,
>where he was supported by the Rockefeller- and
>the Guggenheim Foundation."

>It is interesting to see that when Jews were being
>ejected from Germany, being forced to labor,
>and supposedly being made into lamp shades. [1]
>
>Jews like André Weil, and the Jew who bought the
>grave site at Arlington next to JFK's grave, were
>dodging the draft, or joined the Coast Guard during
>WWII that it was called the Jewish Navy.
>
>I trust that if Jews get America into wars with Iran,
>Syria, etc. that Jews will do their part... & one has to
>wonder why Sam Wormley is constantly hyping the
>nominal, money/mind/time-wasting contributions
>of Jews to society, like Einstein's crap.
>
>"Helmut Wabnig" wrote:
>[1] Tom, you know that the lamp shade thing is a fake,
>ditto the soap story. There is another rumour which
>has not yet been disproved ion that they made
>seal gaskets for Uboats from Jewish hair. [2]

>hanson wrote:
>ahahaha... it is not clear how Number theory leads
>to the Jewish Navy and Jewish hair in German
>WWII submarines, .... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA...

>but indeed, Human hair is used for many purposes,
>wigs mostly. Human hair also produced one of the first
>High Brisanz explosives, simply by pouring Nitric acid
>over it and filtering out the yellow powder which is

>2,4,6 Trinitro phenol, aka Picric acid. WWI artillery
>troops (senders & recipients) were known as yellow
>canaries due the TNP's intense color-staining property.

Human hair is widely used in pizzas, white bread,
industrial made food to produce tasty crumbs.
And the nutrition regulatory number is E 920.
What the barber sweeps from the floor is collected
and processed to L-Cystein.
Jews and Muslims are not allowed to eat food which contains human
substances, nor hair and claws from pigs which are the next best
source to human hair of the flour treatment additives.
Most of the E920 comes from China, they sell their body hair
to the billions.

Hope you enjoy your burgers even more now!

w.

Date Subject Author
5/24/13
Read An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Sam Wormley
5/24/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
BJACOBY@teranews.com
5/24/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
mahipal7638@gmail.com
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
mahipal7638@gmail.com
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
some human
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Tom Potter
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Helmut Wabnig
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
BJACOBY@teranews.com
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Peter Percival
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
hanson
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Helmut Wabnig
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
hanson
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
RedAcer
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
byron
5/25/13