Topic: get fit coefficients from fitting result
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 28, 2013 10:59 AM

Gabriele

Re: get fit coefficients from fitting result

Hi! I have read the help of coeffvalues but I don't find how to assign to a variable the coefficients' errors that are the numbers in (,)...for example in Ben Timney's post for p2 are (-25.09, -21.93). Does anyone know a way to do it?

thanks

Gabriele