Topic: Maxwell Equations as axioms over all of physics and math #9 Textbook
2nd ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept

Replies: 6   Last Post: May 26, 2013 1:35 AM

Bacle H

Re: Maxwell Equations as example of your IDIOCY over all of physics
and math #9 Textbook 2nd ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; Something Way above your Head