Topic: I have 51 linear equations, consisting of 51 unknowns. How to solve it in Matlab by using matrix?
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 28, 2013 10:45 AM

Matt J

Re: I have 51 linear equations, consisting of 51 unknowns. How to solve it in Matlab by using matrix?

"J K" wrote in message <knvqe2$md$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/94031835@N02/8854172149/
>
> I know I can always separate the temperature, like [A][T]=[B]
> T=inv(A)*(B)

It would be better to do
T=A\B

> But let say I don't want to separate the equations. I want to leave it that way. How can I solve it?

What do you mean by "separate the equations"?