Topic: Through[Divide[f1, f2][x]]
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 28, 2013 3:48 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Through[Divide[f1, f2][x]]

"Sometimes it would be nice to have a "reverse map", that
applied each of a list of functions to a single argument,
instead of a single function to each of a list of arguments."

Use Through

Through[{f1, f2, f3, f4}[x]]

{f1[x], f2[x], f3[x], f4[x]}

or Map