Topic: get fit coefficients from fitting result
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 28, 2013 10:59 AM

Steven Lord

Re: get fit coefficients from fitting result

"Gabriele " <gabritenebra@hotmail.it> wrote in message
> Hi! I have read the help of coeffvalues but I don't find how to assign to
> a variable the coefficients' errors that are the numbers in (,)...for
> example in Ben Timney's post for p2 are (-25.09, -21.93). Does anyone know
> a way to do it?

COEFFVALUES gets you the coefficients. If you want the confidence intervals
that's a different function, CONFINT.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/curvefit/confint.html

Take a look at this page in the documentation for other functions you can
use on your fittedmodel1 variable to obtain other pieces of information.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/curvefit/fit-postprocessing.html

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com