Topic: Feedback in Turing Machines
Replies: 17   Last Post: May 29, 2013 12:36 AM

William Elliot

On Tue, 28 May 2013, apoorv wrote:

> Eliot's post ,which appears to be deleted, showed that a single TM , could
> implement feedback. However, if we put the added Requirement that the input
> at time t is processed with delay not exceeding A fixed time t0, then two TM
> s appear necessary . -Apoorv

If t0 - t is larger than processing time, then you wouldn't.

However for a second machine to start at time t+1 or some
time t0 when t0 - t is less than processing time, a second
machine can't wait until the output is completed, it has
to be processing the output as is it' coming out.