Topic: The Sun Referance
Replies: 1   Last Post: May 29, 2013 3:05 PM

Bacle H

Re: The Sun Referance

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:55:27 AM UTC-7, Kevin wrote:
> If my left eye is a lever that controls the motion of my head then I
>
> get knot theory... Knot theory gives me the Sun referance

Reference,you stupid f*ck. If you want to continue pretending you're
brilliant --learn how to spell basic words.

Or, even better, go somewhere else where you can fool someone into
believing you're anything other than a worthless f*ck.

and feedback

> loops... Feedback loops can take a seemingly random cycle and proves
>
> that there is a pattern to what was thought to be a seemingly random
>
> cycle but that much is lost if it was ever important to begin with. So
>
> what is significant? Well, my left eye is what maintains focus but
>
> isn't that counterintuitive given right eye dominance? Well, my right
>
> eye doesn't concern itself with inversions of a sphere or entanglement
>
> between two inputs from the same source. If my eyesight gets
>
> progressively more nearsighted over the course of time then it is
>
> because my lazy right eye maintains a consistant lack of focus.
>
> Conjecture or hypothesis: What is the cure for progressive near
>
> sightedness? Right eye dominance is the cause of progressive near
>
> sightedness. Entanglement leads to degaussification. If I wake up in
>
> the morning and I open my eyes and my eyes are crossed then right eye
>
> dominance doesn't clarify the issue by maintaining focus but rather by
>
> maintaining a consistant lack of focus instead... Maybe Aerospace
>
> Engineering should have its back door in 'scanning' rather than
>
> 'tunneling'.

Date Subject Author
5/29/13
Read The Sun Referance