Topic: Some help with problems
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 22, 2013 3:52 AM

Stan Brown

Re: Some help with problems

On Wed, 29 May 2013 13:19:33 -0500, stony wrote:
> They call it a parallelogram, but I say the
> diagonals have to be the same.

Good advice with any geometric problem is:

Draw a picture.

I think you will have little difficulty in drawing a parallelogram
with unequal diagonals. (Only a right-angled parallelogram -- known
to the cognoscenti as a rectangle -- muust have equal diagonals.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...