Topic: module overviews
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 30, 2013 11:12 AM

Robert.Rogers@fredonia.edu

Re: module overviews
att1.html (6.6 K)

Thanks for sending this, Marybeth.

It still seems to me that an open question of the type I mentioned before
is very different from the questions in the packet as it will allow many
different answers. Again, I'm not saying it is a bad question, per se, but
I wonder about its purpose. As a stimulus for classroom instruction, I
think it is well crafted. If it is meant to be used to assign a grade,
then I think that the wide range of possible answers will make it very
difficult to grade and assign a meaningful score.

Am I missing some point on this?

Bob