Topic: fyi, making animation into PDF file from images genenerated by Mathematica
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 16, 2013 3:09 AM

emammendes@gmail.com

Re: fyi, making animation into PDF file from images genenerated by Mathematica

Dear Nasser

Many thanks for making the guideline on how to make animations available.

There is a lot of useful information on your web page for newbies like me. Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Ed

http://www.12000.org/my_notes/Mathematica_animation_into_PDF_using_latex/index.htm