Topic: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Replies: 28   Last Post: Jun 14, 2013 1:58 AM

Golshifteh Farahani

Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift

On Jun 6, 7:56 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 6/3/13 11:52 PM, Tom Potter wrote:
> >> Sammy, how do you think special relativity compares to Maxwell's
> >> Equations, Newton's Laws, Ohm's Law, Kirchoff's Laws...

> >   All working tools of physics, Potter.
>
> The issue is:
>
> "Why are so many impressionable people,
> so fixated on Relativity,
>
> considering that overall
> it wastes time, money and minds
>
> whereas many other tools of physics
> are more widely used and
> have a far more POSITIVE impact on society?
>
> Is it possible that the Mass Media
> has brainwashed impressionable people
> to believe that Relativity is a better "tool"?
>
> Do you think that people
> should get a reasonable rate of return
> for the time, mind and money
> they expend acquiring information about a "tool".
>
> Considering that a pipe wrench is a more useful "tool"
> than Relativity,
>
> do you think that it would be a good idea for
> the Mass Media to hype pipe wrenches
> and for schools to have many classes
> and much discussion about pipe wrenches.
>
> It is my perception that if someone needs a "tool"
> to do a job, they will find one or create one.
>
> For example, at this time
> "tools" are needed to acquire more energy
> and to use energy more efficiently.
>
> Do you think this "need" will
> result in new "tools" to do the job?
>
> A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

From Haby:
ohn Corliss q34wsk20-at-yahoo.com is the same as Dave U Random
anonymous-at-anonymitaet-im-inter.net.Spam Corliss Please, Corliss Is
Chris Caputo. BearPair, when did you stop lying to ACF?!! Tom Potter,
when did you stop sniffing Hitlers Panties? Jax is Dead. Dr Fu Manchu
is the main ACF spammer and he works with the PLA Hacker Unit in
Shanghai

TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
PANTIES!!!
[...]
PANTIS!!!
[...]
PANTIES!!! TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS
[...]

Date Subject Author
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/11/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Graham Cooper
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/7/13
Read tivirelaty
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Norbert_Paul
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/14/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tucsondrew@me.com