Topic: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Replies: 28   Last Post: Jun 14, 2013 1:58 AM

Tom Potter

Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 6/6/13 9:56 AM, Tom Potter wrote:
>> Why are so many impressionable people, so fixated on Relativity,
>> considering that overall it wastes time, money and minds

> Actually Potter, it is you that fixated of disparaging a fruitful
> tool of physics that *you failed to learn*. It's that simple!

I suggest that it is okay
for people to use their OWN time, money, and minds
on religions, astrology, pornography, global warming, etc.

but I don't think the masses should allow
people on the public dole

to waste the public's time, money and minds

looping endlessly on the pursuit of information
that cannot be justified on the basic of
current or projected benefits.

I suggest that using public resources
to brainwash children and gullible people
to loop on apple pie in the sky concepts
is an evil and counter-productive thing to do.

I also suggest that the masses
have been brainwashed by the government
and the Mass Media to amplify the value
of certain things like relativity, global warming,
Iran, Iraq, WMD, T&A, public education, war, etc.

and to attenuate the value of things like
manufacturing, egineering, mining, transportation, religion,
stable, critically-damped, cultural evolution,
examination and reflection, etc.

Self-serving people and institutions
do NOT want you to
examine, reflect, and EVALUATE
before expending time, money and minds.

They condition you like Pavlov's dogs.

"pie in the sky
1. a future reward after death,
considered as a replacement for a reward not received on earth.
2. having to do with a hope for a special reward."

Should the investment of time, money and minds
be based on "pie in the sky"
or on things that benefit people and can be evaluated?

Regarding my pal Sam Wormley's comment:
"Actually Potter, it is you that fixated of disparaging a fruitful
tool of physics that *you failed to learn*. It's that simple!".

I am fixated on WORKS, not WORDS.

Compare the WORKS and WORDS
of the Newton, Maxwell, Watson/Crick DNA models
to the WORKS and WORDS of the Relativity model.

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words.
Talk doesn't cook rice. ~Chinese Proverb
Talk is cheap. ~Tom Potter

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk
http://tiny.im/390k

Date Subject Author
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/11/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Graham Cooper
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/7/13
Read tivirelaty
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Norbert_Paul
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/14/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tucsondrew@me.com