Topic: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Replies: 28   Last Post: Jun 14, 2013 1:58 AM

Absolutely Vertical

Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift

On 6/6/2013 10:48 PM, Tom Potter wrote:
> I suggest that it is okay
> for people to use their OWN time, money, and minds
> on religions, astrology, pornography, global warming, etc.
>
> but I don't think the masses should allow
> people on the public dole
>
> to waste the public's time, money and minds
>
> looping endlessly on the pursuit of information
> that cannot be justified on the basic of
> current or projected benefits.

short answer is that you are in the minority.
short answer is that the majority believes that one of the functions of
government is to take a portion of public funds and allocate it to the
support of fundamental research that is not tied to practical return on
investment.

Date Subject Author
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/11/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Graham Cooper
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/7/13
Read tivirelaty
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Norbert_Paul
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/14/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tucsondrew@me.com