Topic: June 2014 Regents schedule
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 7, 2013 2:47 PM

gWilkie@highlands.com

Re: June 2014 Regents schedule
att1.html (6.5 K)

To all,

In addition to contacting the Office of Assessment ... 1.) be sure your
superintendent is aware of the cost to the district and the conflict
students have 2.) ask the superintendent to contact other districts(or the
BOCES Superintendent) to see if there are other schools with the same
problem 3.) if there are problems ask the BOCES Superintendent to bring it
up to the Commissioner at their monthly conversations 4.) call your Regent
in the area - express your concerns especially the cost of having to buy
more calculators for just this event and the cost to the district
especially in these tight budget times and for the kids who are doubling up
(especially since no one is guaranteed that there will be summer Regents
exams in these courses).

Good luck being pro-active.
As always
Grace Wilkie