Topic: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Replies: 28   Last Post: Jun 14, 2013 1:58 AM

Golshifteh Farahani

Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift

On Jun 6, 8:48 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 6/6/13 9:56 AM, Tom Potter wrote:
> >> Why are so many impressionable people, so fixated on Relativity,
> >> considering that overall it wastes time, money and minds

> >   Actually Potter, it is you that fixated of disparaging a fruitful
> >   tool of physics that *you failed to learn*. It's that simple!

> I suggest that it is okay
> for people to use their OWN time, money, and minds
> on religions, astrology, pornography, global warming, etc.
>
> but I don't think the masses should allow
> people on the public dole
>
> to waste the public's time, money and minds
>
> looping endlessly on the pursuit of information
> that cannot be justified on the basic of
> current or projected benefits.
>
> I suggest that using public resources
> to brainwash children and gullible people
> to loop on apple pie in the sky concepts
> is an evil and  counter-productive thing to do.
>
> I also suggest that the masses
> have been brainwashed by the government
> and the Mass Media to amplify the value
> of certain things like relativity, global warming,
> Iran, Iraq, WMD, T&A, public education, war, etc.
>
> and to attenuate the value of things like
> manufacturing, egineering, mining, transportation, religion,
> stable, critically-damped, cultural evolution,
> examination and reflection, etc.
>
> Self-serving people and institutions
> do NOT want you to
> examine, reflect, and EVALUATE
> before expending time, money and minds.
>
> They condition you like Pavlov's dogs.
>
> "pie in the sky
> 1. a future reward after death,
> considered as a replacement for a reward not received on earth.
> 2. having to do with a hope for a special reward."
>
> Should the investment of time, money and minds
> be based on "pie in the sky"
> or on things that benefit people and can be evaluated?
>
> Regarding my pal Sam Wormley's comment:
> "Actually Potter, it is you that fixated of disparaging a fruitful
>  tool of physics that *you failed to learn*. It's that simple!".
>
> I am fixated on WORKS, not WORDS.
>
> Compare the WORKS and WORDS
> of the Newton, Maxwell, Watson/Crick DNA models
> to the WORKS and WORDS of the Relativity model.
>
> Trust only movement.  Life happens at the level of events, not of words.
> Talk doesn't cook rice.  ~Chinese Proverb
> Talk is cheap. ~Tom Potter

TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
PANTIES!!!
[...]
PANTIS!!!
[...]

Date Subject Author
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/11/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Graham Cooper
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/7/13
Read tivirelaty
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Norbert_Paul
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/14/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tucsondrew@me.com